Map Recording

The San Bernardino County Recorder-County Clerk, upon payment of proper fees and taxes, will accept any document which is authorized or required by California law to be recorded, if the document contains the required information and it is photographically reproducible.

Application for issuance of Tentative Tract/Parcel/Official Map Number is available on ARC self service website. Click here.

Map Recordings are by appointment only at our Main Office. To make an appointment, call (909) 387-8306.

For inquires and questions please contact map recording at

Map Recording Fees

First Page: $9

Each Additional Page: $2

Conformed Copies: $8

Complete Fee Schedule, click here.

Document Recording services are available online and by appointment at the San Bernardino County Hall of Records office.

To book an appointment, call (909) 387-8306
ARC Serving You During COVID-19

Legal Advice Limitation

The office of the Assessor-Recorder-Clerk is prohibited from giving legal advice.

We do not provide the following services:

Divorce Filings
Court Records
Traffic Tickets