If I do not agree with my assessment, can I appeal?

Yes. First, you are encouraged to contact the Assessor’s Office for an informal review to discuss the basis for the new values and to provide any information relating to the value of the property. Differences over the valuation of property that cannot be resolved by discussion with the Assessor’s Office are handled by the Assessment Appeals Board. For more information, see Appeals or contact the County of San Bernardino Clerk of the Board at (909) 387-4413.